6/28/2017

A Life Pages Spread with Altenew Scrapbooking & Card kit

 
Hello. Eunyoung here. Today I'm showing a life pages spread. This spread is a part of my story in May. I used 6x8 inch album with Reflection scrapbooking kit and  New day Card kit.
 
 
 
When I created a lifepages spread, I often use a 6x6 paper pad. As the size of patterns is good for the 3x4 inch & 6x4 inch pockets. I used a Reflection 6x6 paper pad from a New day card kit for this. When I create a this type of layout, I usually place photos on the pockets and then select patterned papers. I like to try and match the colors or mood(tonre) of photos & patterned papers.  
 
 
My page is usually clean & simple when working on this type of layout. There are not many embellishments on a page. I try to limit the use to just a alphabet sticker , chipboard and wood veneer on a photo or paper. I think machine stitching on a page adds a lot of interest.  
 
 
 
 For a touch of fun I inserted sequins in a pocket. It’s a quirky way to fill a pocket.
 You can fill a pocket with confetti, tiny wood veneer, glitters and so on, it adds interest and you can also peek through the layout below.

I hope you like my page and inspure you to give this type of scrapbooking a try!
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment