1/23/2017

A Layout & a Mini Album with Dream on collection

Hello, crafty friends. Today I'll share a layout and a mini album with Dream on collection. The Dream on collection is like a spring coming. It's full with pretty patternes & bright colors.
 
 
http://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/
 
  
My first work is a scrapbook layout with blossom die-cuttings. I die cut various sizes of blossom with 6x6 paper pad.
 

  
After I did machine stitching on blossom die-cuttings, added them on white cardstock with two different glue for 3D effect.(a glue-dot and pop-dot) I embellished with a puffy stickers,  leatherette shape stickers & rubber chips.  
 
 
The second work is a mini album. It's about a Japan trip with my friend. I used a 4x4 pocket album and 6x6 paper pad. I usually use 6x6 sized paper pad for a  mini album or card making.
 
 
I used various sizes of photos of this album; 2x2inch, 2.5x2.5inch, 2x3inch, 4x6 inch and photo collage. I used the computer program and two kinds of  printer to make the picture different size.
(photo collage program - PicMonkey . The printers - Canon selphy and Fuji instax share2)
 
 
 
 
I usually bring my ticket & receipt for the trip and used them on a mini album or a pocket page scrapbook. I created an album pocket and inserted them in it for a memory. I wrote journal on the back side of the tags.
 

 
 
 
As I use a big sized photo, I like to stitch it with die-cut or alphabet sticker by sewing machine.
 



 
 
A local coin and a coffee sleeve is a good collection during trip. 
 


 
I can say that you'll fall in love with the Dream on collection like me!! I hope you'll love my works and thnk you for stopping by.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment